Friday, August 8, 2008

Last Call - Members, meetings and more

I'm posting again before my normal updates but I just couldn't believe this myself.
We have offically hit 100 members!

This still blows my mind. Starting with only 12 and now we're at 100. Wow, all I can say is good job guys! Keep up the good work.

Welcome to all our new members, we are very glad you are joining our little, guess I can't say that anymore, crazy group!

Well, with this being said, it's time for me to take a close look at our officers and start looking for some Class Officers. Guess I should have been a little more prepared for this day but I didn't expect to grow so quickly. However, with the number of members we have, its in the best interest of the group for me to get our structure set up more effectivily. I've been putting a lot of thought into class officers so this should be fun. I'll let everyone know the results of this after the officers meeting on Sunday.

But anywho, just a shot note I know but I wanted to update on the accomplishement we have made a guild.

On to Kara tonight, I'll update on this next week! Have a great weekend guys and I'll see you in game!

~Kaly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner