Friday, December 17, 2010

Heroic Ready

Well, Blizzard says I'm heroic ready. My average item level hit 329 last night simply by picking up my tier helm and switching out my neck for the one offered from Earthen Ring at revered.

Not sure I think I am ready. After some of the nightmares I have heard from our guildies (specifically the tanks and healers) I am not sure I'll ever be ready for PUG healing in Cata.

I remember when the LFG tool was introduced back in Wrath how excited I was about being able to randomly queue for heroics and not having to wait for people I knew to be on line. However, I also remember how stressed I got when I realized just how bad they could really be.

The good news...I do have guildies that I will be able to run with.

Now to get Kyn those last 5 points...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their gear score thing counts anything and everything in your bags and bank, so don't be bashful about running a few more regulars or mixing the two.

Askevar is an average of 342 and I'm still happy to run regulars simply because running one heroic in an evening, often saps my entire evening [they're more akin to LK 10 mans with 5 people and regulars are more akin to LK heroics]. Add to that that since I run with hubby who is also main spec tank, we both have to gear up two sets [I focused on tank first, he on dps.. now we're going to reverse it].

I think we're going to try some heroics again this weekend while we have time... and definitely work on them during the Christmas break :D So we'll all get there!

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner