Thursday, August 27, 2009

In preperation...

of Cataclysm!!

So, over the last few days, after hearing the announcement, I've been mentally making a list of the things I want to get done over the next 12 - 18 months before the expansion is released and the world of WoW is changed. I read in an article today, that the changes to the zones will be across the board. Even without the expansion the destruction will forever change the look of the game. It also mentioned that these changes would come before the expansion, in patch 4.0 and create a month long chain of events leading up to the expansion. That would be similar to the attack of the scourge before Wrath came out. For those of you that are interested, you can find the article here.

But on to my point. Since the article states that a lot of the achievements will no longer be obtainable. I am glad I made the plans to get the ones I think will be going away. From my opinion, these are the ones I am focusing on, since I have a feeling, that a lot of the factions, dungeons and raids will be effected/removed. *Shudder* Before anyone goes freaking out on me, this is just my opinion and I'm not saying that Blizzard is going to take things away....just that there is a possibility and I would rather be safe..then sorry later that I can't get those achievements anymore.

So my list of achievements and things to do:

1. Kill Onyxia and do the 60 head quest - She is being vamped up to 80 in November
2. Classic Dungeonmaster Achievement
3. Explore Eastern Kingdoms Achievement
4. Explore Kalimdor Achievement
5. Classic Raider Achievement
6. The Argent Dawn Achievement
7. They Love Me In That Tunnel Achievement
8. Hero of the Zandalar Tribe Achievement
9. Brood of Nozdormu Achievement
10. Hydraxian Waterlords Achievement - Don't care about doing this since it's one of the hardest grinds in the game but listed anyway.
11. Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber - I'd love to have this..IF...the grind fits in before the xpac comes out, since it's not very popular I can see Blizz taking this faction grind away.
12. Level my horde DK to 80.
13. Level my Shammy from 71 - 80.
14. Level my Druid from 71 - 80.
15. Level a horde toon from 1 - 80. I'm up in the air on this. I hate to miss the story line, never seeing the lore from that side but I am torn on wanting to level another toon.

Well, there it is. My unbelievable list. I know I may never get all this stuff in, and that I will possibly add to it. But it's the things I'd like to do. So we'll see how it comes out. I do have about 18 months to complete it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner