Monday, August 31, 2009

For The Horde...

Nothing much going on in WoW. Surprisingly we didn't spend much time playing this weekend.

Have been working on my DeathKnight more then anything else. Seems Kaly has kinda been put on hold since the issues with our guild and raiding. I still intend to get her achievements and I do not have any intentions of forgetting her, I think the Horde side is just providing a much needed break. Matt and I are still making a point to hit up ZG every time the cool down is up. Those damn trolls are never going to give that raptor up! Just wait, I will have that mount!!

Seeing things from the Horde side, on a totally new server, has given me a new found excitement in the game. I love tanking! I hope to get enough courage up to actually bring in some real dps soon. Matt and I have been two manning a few Outland instances and I've had a blast. It's been a lot to learn but still a lot of fun. Seeing the quests from the other side is kind of like playing a whole new game.

Reserved the name for my Goblin this weekend. There is a very ugly little troll temporarily holding onto the name "Tinkabella" until the time comes for her to say good-bye and pass it on to my goblin mage. Tinkabella was Matt's suggestion actually. Though I did come up with the name Matt reserved for his Goblin Warlock...Fizzlewreck. So when the Cataclysm hits...Fiz and Tink will be ready to pew pew some bad guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner