Monday, August 10, 2009

Ulduar!

We got our first invite to Ulduar!! No...seriously, we did!! And on 25 man no less! Though neither of us came out with any good loot, it was a lot of fun and we did learn a few of the fights. Though I have determined that driving around on a motorcycle trying to spray oil in front of a monster size demolition machine is not nearly as easy as a raid leader makes it sound! We were able to down Flame Leviathan on our second try and the next 3 bosses were a piece of cake. If my computer going on the fritz and lagging out due to the overload of graphics is considered "a piece of cake".

The latest patch as apparently done something to my DPS numbers for my demonology spec. Though I can't exactly determine what has happened, I have watched my already low (compared to locks of any other guild) drop. Trying to determine what has caused this unfortunate turn of events has been a headache. Thankfully, I have a baby that love technicalities and has been trying to figure that out for me. =) I'm trying a new build tonight in our guild Naxx10 run at his request. So we'll see if that will help any.

Life in the new guild is going pretty well. Though i have determined, that much the same as any other guild, LC included, this guild also has it's "cliques". That saddens me to a degree but I guess it's the same in game as in life, people have their favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner