Friday, January 8, 2010

Days Gone By

I got hit in the face with a wave of "I miss those Alliance" this morning.

I don't have a clue why or what triggered it but it was an overwhelming wave of...sadness? Seriously, you can be sad over something so simple as a video game?

Looks like it. You know when you spend 2 years playing one faction. You know, and love, the toons, the zones, the lore, the stories. It's a something that somehow becomes a part of you.

I don't know that I will ever get over these random spurts of regret. There were still things I wanted to do Alliance side. Play a gnome, level my druid, get the loremaster title on my lock...the list is never ending.

There are still things I want to do on my Horde toons.

I don't think it will ever fully go away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner