Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Guild Drama

Shakya hit 15 last night. It's slow going but she's a toy to play with while Matt's at work.

Still having a blast with my Horde DK. Oddly enough, I didn't even log into my Alliance toons last night. Part of me is a little sad that I seem to be leaving her behind. I've worked so hard on her. On her achievements, gear, leveling, reputation, professions...and for what? To abandon her for a new Horde toon? On a new server, in a new guild I care very little for?

Brozebeard has been a fun server. Mainly because of my DK and seeing so many new things. The guild on the other hand..not so sure I care much for it. The people are some what nice, I suppose. The co-guild master, if that's what he is. Keeps insisting on giving me things. Crafted armor, darkmoon cards, profession mats, profession bags, etc. Even though I've kindly declined most of them, he seems to get offended when I do so. But I'm honestly just not comfortable accepting all this stuff from him. I'm use to being given things, being a female in a game driven by mainly a male population. It seems being a "zomg, ur a gurl!" automatically works in your favor when it comes to getting free stuff. But I'm not the normal girl. Yeah, I have hips and a distinctly feminine air about me...but that doesn't mean I can't play with the big boys. I can hold my own. I know how to play my class and if I don't, I'll read and research until I learn. I don't need runs though this instance or that to level my toon. I don't need someone telling me "oh, no, you use that bag to store your ore in sweetie." Turning down a "gift" of a mining bag doesn't mean I don't' know what it is!! Sheesh, I'm not that big of a noob, I didn't start playing yesterday you know.

*sigh* So yeah...the guild. I've spent the greater part of my game life being a Guild Master, just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'm begging or need pity and attention from every male player around. I CAN do things for myself you know. I already have a boyfriend and I'm not using my female anatomy to get your attention dude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner