Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The return of Onyxia!!

Yay, it's patch day, it's patch day....did I mention it's patch day!!

So, looks like the return of Onyxia is finally here. I, personally, am very excited for this patch. Yeah, yeah...it could be because there are so many new and awesome (though unknown drop locations) pets in it. But other then that...I love Ony! She has been my all time favorite and most respected in game boss since I started playing. Who couldn't love her..she is beautiful and I remember, very clearly, the first time I went in to kill her wishing I could have her as a mount!! And guess what...now you can!! And she is just as beautiful as a mount as I had hoped.

Besides having to complete this raid, numerous times, in attempts to get the 310% mount to drop, we all get a ony whelpling pet in celebration of Blizzards 5 year anniversary!

I am a little sad that I didn't get to do Ony, prevamp, on Kalyara. Also a little sad that I didn't get it done again on Kalyina to get the quest for her head.

Other awesome stuff in this patch....pets, pets and more pets!! Though as of now the location of their drops are unknown...I'm sure people will find this stuff out quickly. But just check them out...I want each and every one of them. And you can bet..I WILL HAVE THEM! With the exception of the trading card pets. *cry* I do randomly buy those cards...but the awesome mounts and pets always elude me.

Compliments of MMOChamps:
Pandaren Monk [Screenshot] [Video] drop location is unknown.
Core Hound Pup [Screenshot] [Video] drop location is unknown.
Lil' KT [Screenshot] drop location is unknown.
Spectral Tiger Cub [Screenshot] will be a reward of the upcoming Trading Card expansion "Scourgewar".
Tuskarr Kite [Screenshot] will be a reward of the upcoming Trading Card expansion "Scourgewar".
Onyxia Whelpling [Screenshot] will be given away to anyone in game during the 5th anniversary of World of Warcraft.
Wind Rider Cub [Screenshot] drop location is unknown.
Gryphon Hatchling [Screenshot] drop location is unknown.
Zipao Tiger [Screenshot] drop location is unknown.

So what will the boyfriend and I be doing tonight...first on the agenda...find a pug for Ony on our Alliance toons! After that is done and we ooh and ahh over all the new awesome loot, she drops and have our moment of silent remembrance...I'm off to find the pets!!!!

Happy Patch Day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner