Friday, September 25, 2009

Trinkets and Trash and ....murlocs!? and Blog issues


Made it back into BRD on the DK for the Brewfest boss again last night. Still no Kodo but I did snag the awesome tank trinket: Brawler's Souvenir. It doesn't have the defense on it I need but the dodge is very nice. Now it's just a debate between my crafted Monarch Crab and the Bitter Balebrew Charm. hehe That is a crap-ton of stamina. Though I know, I know, it's not really the ideal tanking trinket, but it will be nice till I can find a better defense trinket to replace it. After all, when all else fails...stack a ton of stamina right? =) Yeah, not the prefect idea either. *sigh*


On another note, I got Grunty last night!! I am pretty sure the entire server heard me squee on this one. He was the entire reason we ordered Blizzcon this year. Or at least the original reason. Closer to the date, I realized we might actually get to hear news of the next expansion. So, still very glad I got to see Blizzcon. Hope to be there in person, with the boyfriend, next year.

So it seems replying to posts on my blog isn't working so well. Apparently, the layout is preventing anyone from being able to scroll down and enter the validation text? Will try to work on that because I do want to hear any advice or comments people have!

Well, good news, it's Friday! Which hopefully means I'll have time to work in some beneficial WoW time this weekend around the other obligations. *crossing my fingers*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As for replying - if people click on the box previewing their comment and tab down, you can acccess the word box and the submit button. Temp fix I know... :(

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner