Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gear Upgrades

Looks like I've been focusing on some of the wrong rep factions. I have three substancial upgrades available to me, pre raid. But it means I'm going to have to overcome my fear of two specific heroics.

Breastplate of the Solemn Council - Revered with Wyrmrest. (Sadly I am only honored)
This will provide me:
+73 Armor
-11 Strength
+14 Stamina
+2 Defense Rating
+56 Expertise

Iron Dwarf Smith Pauldrons - Drop off of General Bjarngrim (1st boss in H-HoL ahhhhh!)
I have avoided tanking this instance. Along with H-HoS and H-CoS, simply because I'm afraid of these three. But, this will provide:
+129 Armor
+24 Strength
+18 Stamina
+10 Defense Raiting
+40 Perry
-24 Expertise

Bindings of Dark Will - Drop in H-CoS.
Stats compared to my current bracers:
+75 Armor
+15 Strength
+36 Stamina
-21 Defense Rating
+30 Perry

With that being said, I could work on getting Bracers of Herald, but I'm not sure which heroic scares me more. CoS or H-OK.
Stats to compare to current on this one:
+107 Armor
+7 Strength
+45 Stamina
-16 Defense Rating
+49 Perry

Now just to make myself get in there and do those heroics. Maybe I'll need a drink or two....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner