Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Time Machine

That's what I find myself wishing for tonight. Not sure why, I'm just staring at the screen wishing I could go back to the days of Burning Crusade and Last Call. The days of drunken Kara runs and crazy attempts at ZA. Those were the days that were fun. Those were the people that I miss. They were my guildies, my friends...they just made the game fun.

It's odd how at the time things seemed so bad. Guild drama, responsibilites, rebuilding...but looking back, those weren't so bad. I miss those days, I miss those people, I miss all of it. Even the crazy people..in the end, it all wasn't so bad.

Knowing this, I think everything I've been trying to do lately is somehow to get back to that. Though, I think the realization has set in that this will never be that. Those people are long gone, no longer playing, server transfers, etc. Taking a break from the game and coming back...that's all great and dandy...but I'm not coming back to the same things.

Wrath is awesome. The added zones and the DKs, the new raids and quests and instances and such...but it's just not the same.

1 comments:

Kara said...

I sympathize, but there was also a lot more drama in my guild in the past. We're sitting in a nice spot now with our only problem being a bit of apathy in signups for our 25 mans [though seems that's a problem across most guilds].

Think about this though: There could be better times in the future... more fun with more new people.

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner