Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What a Long Strange Journey...

I love the name of this achievement...though I think totally different when I read it.

Eto and I were discussing, as we often do over dinner, things about WoW. The topic of conversation went to:

"We've done some memorable, fun and crazy things in WoW"

So my question to you guys...wish I had more readers, since I'll love to get responses to this...what's your most fond, memorable, strange or otherwise note worthy achievements in the game. Not the Blizzard achievements, but your favorites.

Here are a few of mine:

- The night Last Call downed Curator for the first time. This was HUGE for us, a little, unknown, so very casual guild. The sound on vent that night was deafening.

- Our first down of Prince, when the only people alive for the last 5 minutes of the fight were my priest and Eto's Paladin tank.

- Downing Heigan with my lock, the tank and one healer. Long, long, looong fight! Not to mention tanking him the first time on my DK and downing him on my second try!

- Finding the baby Tauren in Dragonblight. This was too cute!

- Finding the love of my life. Yeah this one's sappy, but true. Meeting Eto, yes..in a game, is a once in a lifetime feeling. Spending the rest of my life with him, thanks to WoW, is priceless and my most memorable gaming moment. =)

- Having one of the higher end raiding guilds on our server try to recruit my lock. *grin* this was big for me.

There are so many memorable moments I could list but none that are super exciting to anyone else. But I'd love to hear from other people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner