Thursday, October 15, 2009

Man Overboard!

Well, looks like we lost our first guild member last night. Some time late, after we had logged off. Our funny little level 80 mage jumped ship in the middle of the night. Not that I can say I blame him, or didn't see it coming, that's normally the way it goes. If a new guild doesn't grow fast enough to keep the few members it has occupied, you start loosing people.

Sadly, that was a big hit to my confidence. It doesn't help that every guild Horde size on Shadow Council seems to be recruiting these days. *sigh*

Back to the drawing board. Maybe we're going about this all wrong. Anyone have any ideas or know how to successfully grow a new guild? Apparently, what I did when I built LC doesn't work too well with only 2 people working on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner