Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Growing Guild

Woohoo!! Faded Delusions hit 13 members last night! Ok, so that's no major feat, but I was excited. Thanks in part to 3 awesome friends who decided to faction transfer an Alliance toon to horde side to come play with us. My friend Whiteeagle, or Ben as he is really known and his new girlfriend Sarah joined us Horde side late last night. Ben and I go way back from the early days of my adventures into Last Call. He was a pugged spot into one of our first Kara runs and I snagged him that night.

To say I was excited to get Ben over to the guild is an understatement. Getting his Mom, was an even bigger thrill. Ben, though very much an adult, has one of those awesome Mom's we all wanted ours to be. Most people would see her more as his best friend then his Mom. She quickly became the guild Mom in LC and we all loved her. Ben and Iris are Puerto Rican and to them, nothing is more important then family. So have part of my extended family back in game with me, was enough to have me squealing last night!

The guilds current populations consists of the following:
80 - Dk (myself)
80 - Hunter (Ben)
80 - Resto Shaman (Eto)
80 - Mage
80 - Hunter (haven't seen this guy on much, but been warned by the mage that he could be trouble)
75 - Ret/Prot Paladin
73 - DK (Ben's Girlfriend)
39 - Warrior (Random player invite)
19 - Warlock (Ben's Mom)

That's the main roster as of now, plus a couple other random lower level toons and alts. Eto was also busy last night talking to an 80 Tauren Warrior who may be interested in joining as well as a couple of people he pugged OS10 with that may also be interested.

So, all in all, looks like we may be able to make this work. As always, if anyone reading is looking for a home, or interested in having an Alt on Shadow Council, we're always glad to have you!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I created a DK over there... can't promise how much I'll play, but eh, who knows? I'll try and catch you guys online at some point :D

tdleitch said...

Sweet, we'd love to have you!

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner