Monday, October 19, 2009

"The List" Revisited

Well, if I have no Motivation maybe it's time to go back to the "Before Cataclysm Strikes Bucket List" and see what's left for me to do, what I no longer wish to do and make a couple updates so here goes:

1. Kill Onyxia and do the 60 head quest - She is being vamped up to 80 in November - TOO LATE
2.
Classic Dungeonmaster Achievement - Work on this Kalyara/Kalyina
3.
Explore Eastern Kingdoms Achievement - Work on this Kalyara/Kalyina
4.
Explore Kalimdor Achievement - Work on this Kalyara/Kalyina
5.
Classic Raider Achievement - Work on this Kalyara/Kalyina
6.
The Argent Dawn Achievement - Scratch this, Kalyina needed this for her title, she's Alliance side
7.
They Love Me In That Tunnel Achievement - Scatch this
8.
Hero of the Zandalar Tribe Achievement - Another for Kalyina and we've kinda stopped doing this too.
9.
Brood of Nozdormu Achievement - Don't know about this
10.
Hydraxian Waterlords Achievement - Scratch this...not enough time.
11.
Reins of the Winterspring Frostsaber - Scratch this, Alliance only and running out of time.
12. Level my horde DK to 80. - DONE!!
13. Level my Shammy from 71 - 80. - Should be able to do this, she's moving Horde side.
14. Level my Druid from 71 - 80. - Hope to get around to this
15. Level a horde toon from 1 - 80. I'm up in the air on this. I hate to miss the story line, never seeing the lore from that side but I am torn on wanting to level another toon. - Tried this, didn't go so well.. *sigh*
So the list isn't going so well so far. Most of this was made when my main focus was my Alliance side toons or when we were splitting our time between the two. So, lets add some thing I can do for Kalyara..there has to be Horde stuff I want to do.
16. Exalted with all major factions (Kalyara)
17. Collect the pets that may go away when the Cataclysm hits
18. Make Kalyista a cow. Yeah, yeah..but cows are at least cutter then orcs.
19. Build up the guild/begin raiding on a regular basis. This is not going to be easy.
20. Successfully tank all of Naxx
Anyone have any other ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner