Thursday, October 22, 2009

Project: Quiet Weekend

Yep, making plans. Seems I've been stressed out, both in game and in life, for the last two - three weeks. So this weekend, I'm going to concoct a game plan. It's suppose to be cold and raining, what better weather to stay home and relax with a little WoW my way. Grab the sweats, treat myself to a little junk food and a little game time.

Normally, I would have a step-by-step list of things to get done. But that adds to my stress lately so no lists. Just have some fun. Run some heroics, maybe get into a Naxx run, maybe a little Wintergrasph fun, farm a little. It's a little odd, I do admit, but farming is a relaxing event for me. I love cranking up some toons and flying around mining ore. After all, you never know what you're going to get! I also like the fishing. Still want that turtle.

Oh! I know what I'm going to do. Maybe it's time to make the jump...Kalyista to the Horde! That sounds like fun. A little mindless leveling. A toon I don't have to be so worried about. No responsibility, no aggro to hold, etc. Just a little bit of all around DPS goodness.

Hopefully the servers aren't lagging out, the housework is done before Saturday and everything lines up to give me this much needed time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Confessions of a Girl Gamer © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner